Part Time | Rochester, NY, USA | Engineering
- Develop and document server infrastructure for live and test environments utilizing Amazon Web Services best practices, then implement and maintain this infrastructure
- Develop and document deployment strategy for live and test instances of MOLI
- Participate in regular Engineering meetings and code reviews
- Contribute code to the product in support of primary responsibilities and as-needed
Technical Requirements / Experience
- Advanced level knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Advanced level knowledge of Python. Experience with Django a plus.
- Advanced level knowledge of Linux
- Proficiency with PostgreSQL, nginx, uwsgi, and apache
- Proficiency with git or other distributed version control systems.
- Part Time: Stock Option Award
- Converts to Full-Time with cash salary + benefits upon closing of funding round
- Please send anything you feel best represents who you are and what you do (resume, FOSS projects, whatever…) directly to CEO Steve Smith. email@example.com
- Any questions, you can email or call (585) 471-6800 x101
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
If you’re qualified, we’ll interview you.
If you’re the most qualified person we interview, we’ll hire you.
Not much else matters.