Software Engineer - Python
Part Time | Rochester, NY, USA | Engineering
Software Engineers are responsible for building the MOLI product for Perdix Software.
- Contribute to the overall development of the MOLI product as assigned
- Participate in regular Engineering meetings and code reviews
Technical Requirements / Experience
- Advanced level knowledge of Python
- Experience with Django a plus.
- Proficient with consuming JSON-based REST APIs
- Proficient with of the creation of JSON-based REST APIs
- Proficient with git or other distributed version control systems.
- Proficient with Chrome Developer Tools or Firebug derivatives
- Part Time: Stock Option Award
- Converts to Full-Time with cash salary + benefits
- Please send anything you feel best represents who you are and what you do (resume, FOSS projects, whatever…) directly to CEO Steve Smith. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions, you can email or call (585) 471-6800 x101
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Perdix Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All aspects of employment, including decisions to hire, promote, praise, discipline, or discharge, are based 100% on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Our goal is to recruit a workforce that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and personalities.